You know that awkward feeling when you are trying to write an “About” page about yourself, but you have no idea how to start? Of course you do.
Well, my name is TJ, and I graduated with a B.A. in English from Brigham Young University (yes, that makes me Mormon. For my LDS related writings please visit my new blog Press Forward Ever). I love writing in all formats, but I especially love creative writing. I have written two novels and several screenplays, and I worked as the lead promotions writer at BYUtv where I wrote for internationally-broadcast shows like Studio C, Orson Scott Card’s Extinct, Random Acts, Story Trek, Relative Race, Tricked, and more. I am currently working on developing a pilot for a TV show and having a novel published. I also love renovating and flipping houses!
And if that isn’t enough information for you on my fascinating life, here is my ever-changing bucket list:
- Visit all 7 continents (I’m up to 5!)
- Marry the most perfect woman in the world and raise a family together. (Check out my post about my perfect woman)
- Watch a TV show I’ve written air on TV!
- See a book I’ve written on the shelf of my local bookstore
- Speak at least 4 languages fluently (I already speak English and French. I’m working on Italian)
- Find a way to spread happiness and hope that will continue after I die
Thanks for being on my blog. I hope you find my eclectic mix of random topics and posts to be interesting and beneficial! Please leave comments and share your thoughts, and don’t forget to follow!
To read more about who I am, check out my introduction post.
Or, check out some of my most popular posts like…
- men’s brains, women’s brains, and how they interact.
- how NOT to set me up on a date.
- a humorous look at my cooking skills.
- a useful how-to on escaping from duct-tape!
Thanks for coming!