You know that awkward feeling when you are trying to write an “About” page about yourself, but you have no idea what to say? Of course you do.
Hi! My name is TJ! Instead of a boring old bio, I’m going to share some of my bucket list to help you understand me:
- Visit all 7 continents (I’m up to 4, and hope to have the 5th this summer!)
- Marry the most perfect woman in the world and raise a family together. (Check out my post about a perfect woman)
- See a book I’ve written on the shelf of my local bookstore
- Have a Wikipedia page written about me
- Speak at least 4 languages fluently (I already speak English and French. I’m working on Italian)
- Find a way to spread happiness and hope that will continue after I die
Thanks for being on my blog. I hope you find my eclectic mix of random topics and posts to be interesting and beneficial! Please leave comments and share your thoughts!
To read more about who I am, check out my introduction post.
Or, check out some of my most popular posts like…
- men’s brains, women’s brains, and how they interact.
- how NOT to set me up on a date.
- a humorous look at my cooking skills.
- a useful how-to on escaping from duct-tape!
Thanks for coming!